BSc KIN, F.M.S, OFA3,
As part of the integrated team at Prime’ Sport Performance & Therapy, registered Kinesiologist/ Performance Coach Nathan Brown brings his experience with coaching and injury prevention, and combines it with a passion for continuous learning and teaching athletes how to better achieve their goals.
As a relatively new member of the BCAK and Prime’ Sport Performance & Therapy, Nathan has had the opportunity to work with the Victoria Spartans as a Kinesiologist/First aid attendant, as well as work locally with the Nanaimo Timberman Lacrosse team and coaching basketball at Wellington Secondary School. Nathan plans to combine his knowledge from his practical experience and school with the Prime’ standard to take his abilities to the next level.
As a Registered Kinesiologist, Nathan works with clients to improve their knowledge on physical literacy as well as promote injury prevention, allowing people to improve on functional movement whether it be in sport or everyday activities.
• Member of VIBA Basketball club
• Member of 3D Basketball club
• Member of Team B.C. (Basketball)
• Member of Nanaimo Timberman Intermediate LAX
- • Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology, University of Victoria
• Functional Movement Screening (F.M.S)
• Occupational First Aid Level 3 (OFA3)
• Concussion Prevention, Detection, and Management
• NCCP Sports Nutrition
• Physical Literacy Instructor
- • Victoria Spartans
• Wellington Wildcats
• Nanaimo Timberman Intermediate