Certified in Acupuncture Sports Medicine; Certified in AcuSculpting® Cosmetic Acupuncture; B.A (Hons)
Stephanie is a Registered Acupuncturist certified by the College of Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioners & Acupuncturists of British Columbia (CTCMA). She entered the field of Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine in 2014 and has been loving every minute of it.
She practices root cause medicine meaning she discovers the underlying cause of your issue to treat you.
Stephanie practices using acupuncture, cupping (Myofascial Release), Gua Sha (Scrapping therapy), Tui Na (Chinese therapeutic massage) as well nutritional counselling.
- Pacific Rim College (Victoria, BC)
- Alberta College of Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine (Calgary, AB)
- Huron University College (London, ON)
- Cosmetic Acupuncture
- Cupping (Myofascial Release)
- Electronic Stimulation (E-Stim)
- Soft Tissue Microcirculation (Gua Sha)
- Diet Therapy